MMRS Good Scientific Practice
MMRS lecture series „Good Scientific Practice"
The MMRS lecture series „Good Scientific Practice" is offered as an online course every semester.
The MMRS online course consists of screencasts (video recordings of lectures) on various topics relating to "good scientific practice" and related quiz questions. The processing time for each topic is approximately 2 hours. All content is provided in english.
The course is open to all doctoral candidates of the LMU medical faculty.
- For doctoral candidates wanting to obtain a structured Dr. med., structured Dr. med. dent. or structured Dr. rer. biol. hum., the PhD in Medical Research in EPH or the individual PhD in Medical Research the participation is mandatory.
- Doctoral candidates of the PhD in Medical Research receive 0.5 ECTS for their successful participation.
Time schedule & successful participation
The MMRS online course is offered every semester.
The participation can be streched over several semesters. In this case the number of modules/lectures in the semester of the first visit of a MMRS module/lecture is the basis for calculation. With the beginning of the semester a new enrollment in the Moodle course of the respective semester is required.
The MMRS online course is part of the interdisciplinary curriculum. The curriculum can be done at any time - even before you are registered with the MMRS (in this case you should download the logbook and have courses/workshops documented and signed there).
How to register yourself in the online course via Moodle:
- Website: https://www.med.moodle.elearning.lmu.de
- Login with you LMU user ID / LMU Benutzerkennung (how to get an LMU Benutzerkennung) or an ID from the TU or another institution within the "DFN-Verbund" *)
- Use the course key for your Self-Enrollment / Selbsteinschreibung, which is provided in the course description in moodle.
*) Registration without an ID of the LMU or DFN-AAI is not possible.