Wissenschaftliche Integrität und gute wissenschaftliche Praxis
In Germany, the freedom of research is guaranteed by the constitution. This freedom goes hand in hand with the obligation to assume responsibility, to act and think in good faith.
The course "Wissenschaftliche Integrität und gute wissenschaftliche Praxis" (Scientific Integrity and Good Scientific Practice) offers introductory interdisciplinary information and is tailored to the needs of Master's and PhD students at LMU Munich.
The e-learning-course is modular in design. In four different modules, basic concepts and terminology are presented that are of central importance for responsible action in research and science:
- Module I: Scientific work, research
- Module II: Values, norms and responsibility in the context of scientific work
- Module III: Guidelines and standards
- Module IV: Scientific misconduct
The duration of each module is about 30 minutes.
The course language is german.
- The registration key for course registration via Moodle is available on request from Dr. Kerstin Bleuel of the LMU Graduate Center: Kerstin.Bleuel@Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.de
- Course registration: https://moodle.lmu.de
- Login: LMU user ID
- Course name: "Wissenschaftliche Integrität und gute wissenschaftliche Praxis" (also to be found under course areas: Central University Administration - Department VIII.4 Graduate Center - Courses and Workshops)